MUSIC LIST OF 2018/2019


MY FAVORITE 2018/2019 SLAPS





  I know it's only been a month and a half since 2019 even started but there's been some fire music coming out from my favorite artists already! I use Apple Music, Soundcloud, and YouTube for my music playlists so you can find everything on those three apps.



Mac Miller

For my rap list, it has to have substance or something I can jam in the car with my friends and family. I like rap with more of a message such as Meek Mill & J. Cole but I do like trap and hood such as Tokyo Jetz & NLE Choppa when I wanna get live. The beat & bass gotta shake the car. 


Rap/Hip Hop

NLE Choppa- Shotta Flow/ Shotta Flow 2
Aaron May- Let Go/ Ride
Boogie (Feat. Eminem)- Rainy Days
Maxo Kream- Roaches
Calboy- Envy Me
J.Cole- EVERYTHING BY HIM
Post Malon- Wow.
21 Savage- A lot/ Can't leave without it
Lil Baby- Pure Cocaine
Metro Boomin- Space Cadet
A$ap Rocky- Praise the Lord (Da Shine)
Amine- Shine/ Blackjack
AzChike- Licked Up/ Burn Rubber Again
Big K.R.I.T.- Learned from Texas
Blac Youngsta- 1 on 1
City Girls- Where the bag at/ Period
Flipp dinero- Leave me Alone
Gunna- Top Off/ Helluva Price/ Drip or Drown Remix
Jaden Smith- Icon
Jalen Santoy- Foreplay
Kash Doll- For Everybody/ Ice Me Out
Kodak Black- Roll in Peace/ Codeine Dreaming
Mac Miller- EVERYTHING BY HIM!
Meek Mill- THE WHOLE CHAMPIONSHIPS ALBUM
Mjcamrollin- Shoot at My Ex
Nas- Bonjour/ Everything
Nipsey Hussle- Perfect Timing
Ski Mask the Slump God- Gone(Interlude)
Smino- Wild Irish Roses/ Tequila Mockingbird
Trippie Redd- Love Scars
Tyler the Creator- Who Dat Boy/Potato Salad/ She (feat. Frank Ocean)
XXXTENTACION- difference(interlude)/ Infinity (888)/ Jocelyn Flores
YNW Melly- Murder on my Mind
SAFE- Feel
Tokyo Jetz- No Problem



Ari Lennox

For my R&B list, it gotta be something I can vibe to, if I'm bobbing my head the first minute then it's fire. I gotta be able to wanna listen to it in the middle of the night at 2 A.M. if I wanted to.


R&B/Soul

Alina Baraz- Can I
Ari Lennox- EVERYTHING BY HER! 
Cardi B & Bruno Mars- Please Me
Childish Gambino- Feels Like Summer
Choker- Petrol Bliss
Daniel Caesar- Who Hurt You?/ Get You
Ed.1t & Chase Aaron- N'utha Wave
Ella Mai- Gut Feeling (Feat. H.E.R.)/Trip
Eric Bellinger- Drive By/Role Play/ G.O.A.T.(Feat. ARoc) 
FKJ- Vibin' Out with (((O)))
Frank Ocean- EVERYTHING BY HIM
Goldlink- Crew/ Some Girl (Feat. Steve Lacy)
H.E.R.- 2/ Avenue/ Let Me In
Iyla- Juice
Iyamah- Cryptic Love
James Vickery- Until Morning
Jazmine Sullivan- Insecure
Jeremih- Worthy/ Impatient
Jhene Aiko- Sativa (Feat. Swae Lee)
K. Forest- Fall Back Gang/ Love Worth Having/ O.N.S
LeRoyce- Sunny Nights
Lou Val- Mi Amor
Lucky Daye- Roll Some Mo/ Concentrate/ Late Night
Luke James- Drip
LVNDVN- Give Me Space/ Strange Beauty/ Dragon
Masego- Tadow/ Queen Tings
Mechie So Crazy- Like Dat
Miguel- Vixen/ Come Through and Chill
Nao- In the Morning/ Girlfriend/ Bad Blood
Normani- Waves (Feat. 6lack)
NSTASIA- Trap or Die
ODIE- North Face
PARTYNEXTDOOR- Freak in You/ Thirsty/ Tbh/ Break from Toronto
Pink Sweat$- Honesty/ No Replacing You
Ravyn Lenae- Sticky/ Free Room
Russ- Losin Control/ Cherry Hill
Sabrina Claudio- Tell Me/ Orion's Belt/ Belong To You
Santino Le Saint- Maria Don't Call Me
Sevyn Streeter- Shattered
Summer Walker- EVERY SONG FROM HER
SZA- THE WHOLE CTRL ALBUM
Tank- So Cold/ This is How I Feel(Interlude)/When We
TeaMarr- One Job
The Weeknd- EVERYTHING BY HIM


Jungle

For my pop list, I don't really care, if it's a vibe I'll listen to it. 


Pop/Rock

Angus & Julia Stone- Big Jet Plane
Billie Ellish- EVERY SONG BY HER
BRIDGE- Secrets
Chemical Ghost- Amends
Chicano Batman- Black Lipstick
Clairo- Pretty Girl
Conan Gray- Crush Culture
Colde- Poem (Shhh)
DEAN- Bonnie & Clyde
The Delfonics- Hey! Love
Eli Sostre- Something Like You
Emotional Oranges- Personal
Grouplove- Tounge Tied
Jack Stauber- Buttercup
Jacob Lee- Demons
Jakob Ogawa- All Your Love
JGRREY- Growing
JMSN- Drinkin'
Joji- Slow Dancing In the Dark
Jungle- Casio
Justin Timberlake- Cabaret(feat. Drake)
Kate Bush- Running Up That Hill
Mac Ayres- Get to you Again
Marr Grey- What I Want
Men I Trust- Show Me How
NBDY- Warning
The Neighborhood- You Get Me So High
Nick Jonas- Chains
Omar Apolla-Ugotme/ Hijo De Su Madre
Phora- Feel/ Holding On
Poppy Ajudha- THe Man You Claim to be
Raveena- Honey
Santana- Black Magic Woman/ Maria Maria
TYuS- City of the Rose
Vanilla- Who Gets Your Love
VBND- Smoke
Wallows- Are You Bored Yet?


Bob Marley

I obviously gotta have this list, but it's for the family functions or if I'm just trying to vibe with something different from everything else.

Reggae/ Dubstep/Foreign

Wande Coal- So Mi So
Sean Paul- Tek Weh Yuh Heart
S.Pri Noir- Chico
Ozuna & Romeo Santos- El Farsante
Omoakin- Funwon
Mystro & Wizkid- Immediately
Mystro & Tiwa Savage- Gawu
Mr. Eazi- Skin Tight
Maluma- Corazon/ Marinero
Kwanz & Flava- Wo Onane No
Koredo Bello- Do Like That
Karol G- Pineapple
 Hamza- 1994
Davido- FIA/Fall/ If
Mr. Vegas- Buss It Open
Devon Russell- Move On Up
Bob Marley- EVERYTHING BY HIM IS FIRE





Drop some songs in the comments! I'm open to all genres and new music to be added to my playlists!








Comments

Popular Posts