My favorite guilty pleasures













Let's admit it, we all have guilty pleasures, whether it be TV shows, books, music, movies/films, video games, or food! Here's mine! 





TV SHOWS





     - The Hills: I never got into this show until my mom got the double disc pack of Season 1 and Season 2, then I got addicted. The reality show is about a group of young adults in L.A. growing up and learning life lessons. 



 The Real Housewives of Atlanta: I got into this show from subscribing to Hulu, it was in my recommended so I watched it because I was bored now I am a hardcore Nene Leakes fan! The reality show is about the lives of a group of wives and businesswomen in the City of Atlanta giving us a glimpse into their lives. 



The Challenge: I got into this show from Hulu and got addicted. It's like Survivor, Big Brother and Real World mixed together. There's a group of people doing challenges every day: Physical and Mental to make it to the end. In the end, they win a grand prize. There are many twists and physical blowouts throughout the seasons. 



- Real World: I got into Real World from watching the Challenge. They both originate from MTV and they're both reality shows. There's a group of roommates that live in one house and experience the world around them traveling and experiencing where they are at that moment. There' fighting, relationships, and clubbing that goes down throughout the season. 







MOVIES





- Scary Movie: The Scary Movie franchise is my ultimate guilty pleasure! The horrible acting, the movie puns, it's just horribly-funny. I can watch them all-day back-to-back. All the movies are parodies of multiple other movies but they work so well together. 



- White Chicks: A classic Guilty Pleasure that most everyone might know about. If you haven't watch it, watch it! Funny stereotypes, dancing, and of course the infamous Terry Cruise scene of him singing "A Thousand Miles". 



- Sky High: A Disney Classic if you remember this iconic movie. Watching this now I never noticed the bad acting, the bad CGI animation but I love the movie in general. If you haven't seen the movie it's about a school that's in the sky where teens go to control and learn their powers but there's a villain that the main character has to stop with the help of his friends. 



- Lifetime Movies: The TV Network lifetime makes some extremely crazy movies, mostly about obsession, abduction, and mystery. The acting is so bad but the plot of the movies are so intense that you can't tear your eyes away from the screen and next thing you know it, the movie is over and there's another addicting movie coming on. 




FOOD





- Burger: I don't think I could ever give up burgers especially if they have pepper jack cheese, caramelized onions, and toasted buns on them. 



- Baked Mac & Cheese: The soft, chewy taste of macaroni and cheese is so good. I can only, eat Mac & Cheese if it's baked, it has the best flavor. 



- Milkshakes: Milkshakes with caramel, Oreo chunks and loads of ice cream, so mouth-watering. 



- French Toast: Unpopular Opinion: French Toast is better than waffles and pancakes especially if you have whipped cream and sprinkle some sugar on them. 







If you have any Guilty Pleasure please tell me, I would love to get into more TV Shows and Movies. I have Netflix and Hulu so feel free to tell me some good ones on there also. 






















Comments

Popular Posts