Remembering Vine



Remembering Vine





Since Vine has been dead, let's remember some of the gems that it gave us. 




1. Fresh Avacado 





2. TF is in the air 




3. It is Wednesday my dudes




4. Kermit Singing



5.  There's only one thing worse...




6. I love you...



7. Weird dancing old people





8. I want a church girl




9. The cable turned off



10.  Shoveling Snow Fail



11. Wii Sports Bowling



12. It's an Avacado




13. Soarin, Flyin! 



14. Have yall tried these....




15. Shut the hell up!




16. Marty Mcfly Williams



17. Golden Globes Awkward handshake




18. WTF is up Kyle!?



19. Whoever threw that paper....







20. Not a Vine, but an Internet gem! Skip to :59 seconds... Ebony Jenkins Singing




There's so many more I could put on here but that would take me forever honestly! So enjoy these! 




















































Comments

Popular Posts